SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Our Wedding Day

It is so hard to believe it has been 8 years since our wedding day! It really doesn't seem that long. Time truly does fly by. In honor of our 8 year wedding anniversary, I wanted to share the details from our wedding. When we got married in 2011/2012, Pinterest was not as saturated with wedding images like it is today, so I just pulled a lot of images from magazines for my inspiration. We worked with an incredible florist and event planning team. I really wanted our wedding to look traditional, but be super fun! I share all of our sources at the end of the post.





These were the tables in the cocktail hour. 
Our Guest Book


My bouquet

My dress was so big!

Bridesmaids, flower girls, and ring bearers

The floral at our ceremony
Me walking into the ceremony

I love the clips in the bridesmaids hair!

Our head table in the reception...major floral!




Our cake was pretty simple, but delicious!

My husband and I took a private look at the reception room before all of the guests came in.

I chose to do the tradition of cake charms for the bridesmaids and I thought it was super fun!

We put out photos of our parents and grandparents weddings, as well as those family members who had passed.


Our band was awesome and got everyone on the dance floor!

I always find this photo to be precious!

Sources
Wedding Gown: Lazaro 
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman
Event Planning & Florist: Emerald City Designs
Bridesmaids Gowns: I forgot!!
Venue: The Royal Park Hotel in Rochester, Michigan
Band: The Jerry Ross Band
Photography: Ray Anthony Photography
Cake: The Home Bakery in Rochester, Michigan
Hair: Figo Salon in Birmingham, Michigan
Make-up: Todd's Room in Birmingham, Michigan




No comments :

Post a Comment