SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 1, 2020

Farmer's Market Fun

Last week, we went to our farmer's market for the first time this season. It was so much fun! Despite the pandemic, I am happy we are able to get out and enjoy the market. I wanted to share some items we love that make our farmer's market trips extra special. We absolutely love the wagon below for market trips! Enjoy!


Charlie enjoying our farmer's market veggies.

This adorable little set is so cute for hot summer days at the farmer's market. 
I love a dress & bloomer set!

For the independent toddler who always wants to do their own thing, this little luggy would be cute to bring along on the farmer's market trip. They can pick out their own fruits & veggies and carry them around on their own!

These adorable veggies would be fun for a baby! 

I have quickly become a fan of Target kids shoes as Charlie's feet seem to grow a size every month. I love the classic style of these and can't beat the price!

Don't forget your sunnies on your farmer's market trip! These are classic and kind of retro.

I love the sandal/clog look for summer. It gives a hint of farm, but is still fashionable. These are super cute and not too tall.

I am a big fan of these berry boxes from Crate & Barrel. I have a few of them and use them to put out berries for parties or to keep berries in the fridge. 

A favorite brand of ours, Bella Bliss, made the perfect summer dress! This red and white gingham girls dress if perfect for a trip to the farmer's market. 

My parents gifted us this wagon for Charlie's first birthday and we still use it regularly all summer. We recently took it to the farmer's market and it was great for carrying our plants, plus had room for Charlie to ride in it still. The shade is great for sunny summer days. 

I think it should be a requirement of going to the farmers market is to bring a straw bag! Just joking, but nothing says market like a straw bag. This bag from Target is actually a backpack, which is super cool if you have your hands full with children! Such  good price, too!

This smell always reminds me of spring/summer. 

This is my favorite straw hat. I wear it to the pool, when I am gardening, to the market...really anywhere. It it so versatile and has a large enough brim to truly shade your face.

Im a big fan of the wide leg crop and these look super cute & comfy for a day at the market.


No comments :

Post a Comment