SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

About Me

Welcome to Porcelain & Plaid.


This space was created as a place for me to share all aspects of my life- the pretty and the messy!
I am a midwest mom who has a passion for home decor and celebrating life! I have a daughter named Charlie and two fur babies named Maggie and Dolly. I also have an angel baby in Heaven named Penelope Grace. 



My husband, Greg, and I have had quite the journey becoming parents. We spent five years trying to conceive and pursuing different fertility treatments.
Despite the crazy ups and downs of our infertility journey, I  have decided to pursue what makes me happy and create charming experiences for my family and friends.

I love designing and redesigning my home, hosting parties, and celebrating life!
We recently built our dream home, a stone farmhouse, and look forward to many new memories made there.

Much love,

Allie

No comments :

Post a Comment