SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Father's Day Gift Guide

Father's Day is around the corner so I am rounding up a list of gifts for dad to help you with your Father's Day shopping! Below are some of my favorite gifts this season for dads.
I first saw these freezing beer glasses during the recent Frontgate sale and I knew I had to save them for Father's Day. These would be perfect for the dad who loves beer! Pair them with a case of beer and it would be so cute!

If your dad is anything like my dad, he is an outdoorsman who likes to cook over the fire. I thought cooking popcorn over the fire would be so much fun. I ordered these for all the dad's in my family this year. 

Here is another option for cooking over the fire- a pancake pan! How fun would it be for grandpa to cook pancakes over the fire with the grandkids?

My husband has been asking for a game of horseshoes for our backyard and I think I am going to get this one. This is perfect for the dad who loves to be outside. 

I recently purchased these sneakers for my dad's birthday and he loves them. They are classic and stylish, also super comfortable.

This game would be perfect for the dad who likes to tailgate.

For Christmas, I purchased a few of these Tie Bar kits for the men in my family and they were a hit. They include a monogrammed pocket square and coordinating socks and tie. Its a great deal for what you get! Perfect for the stylish dad who likes to dress up.

Anything Apple is a given when it comes to gifts, but I especially love the Air Pods for a gift. My husband likes to stay up late watching TV, while  I like to fall asleep early. He will wear his Air Pods to watch TV so I can sleep!

Another gift for the outdoorsman. These fireplace glove would be perfect paired with the log carrier listed below.

Since I am a Metro-Detroiter, I have to support Shinola. I especially love the color of the face on this watch. 

This leather log carrier is a great gift for the outdoorsman. It goes perfectly with the fireplace gloves listed above.

For the dad who loves to golf, this would be a great gift to keep his golf stuff organized in storage.

Shop all links above or below!



No comments :

Post a Comment