SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 4, 2020

Mother's Day Gifts for the Gardener

"To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow." - Audrey Hepburn


I have always been told that the start of planting season is Mother's Day. Gardening is one of my most favorite past times in the summer months. I absolutely love planting and watching things grow. My husband thinks I am crazy because I talk to my plants, but I like to think that I inherited my grandma's  green thumb (she is actually a master gardener). Anyway, I put together a list of Mother's Day gifts that I think would be great for a garden mama! Enjoy!
Boots are a necessity for any gardener! These classic green boots look like Hunters for a fraction of the cost at Target.

Copper is one of my favorite metals. I love how classic these herb markers are. 

I have never used a water orb because I think they generally look silly. This one looks so cool1

I love a good sunhat. You can't go wrong with Madewell!

This is a great way to keep all the garden tools organized. This is a great alternative for someone who doesn't have a lot of room to store a potting bench. 

I posted about this set in my stories and I absolutely love it! It is a good price for a high quality and beautifully packaged product. 

This bird house is awesome! I love how natural this looks and would be beautiful to look out in the yard and see this in a tree. 

My new plan for my garden is to attract as many butterflies as possible. I love the this kit is specifically for butterfly gardens. 

Great gloves at a good price!

This is a little silly, but I thought it was cute. I think I am technically a "crazy plant lady" LOL

I have always loved this Gardeners Hand Cream. I love that it is specifically labeled for gardeners so it looks so special in a garden themed gift basket. 

Since we are still on lockdown here in Michigan, I thought giving my mother the gift of bulbs, instead of a live plant, would be easier. 

This watering can is a classic!

Enjoy shopping!
Links above or below!




No comments :

Post a Comment