SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Mother's Day Gifts for the Dog Mom


After many years of longing for a child and failed fertility treatments, my husband and I decided to get a dog. We got a white Labrador puppy named Maggie! She filled such a big void in our hearts and gave us a purpose as parents. Fast forward a few years later, we had Charlie and then decided to get another puppy. We got another white Labrador and named her Dolly. Maggie and Dolly are members of our family and we love them with all of our hearts! I decided to give a little love to the fur mamas out there and do a Mother's Day gift guide for dog lovers. Enjoy!

These grooming products look awesome! Now that I am a full time groomer for my dogs since the groomer closed, I would love to try these. The packaging is really pretty!

Mark and Graham is awesome because everything can be personalized, for the most part, and there is the option for beautiful gift wrap! These dog tags look like thy would be beautiful quality. 

I love Amy Berry's style and these pet beds are no exception! The detail of the cushion with the contrast welt and the personalization is all so perfect. 

We have this bone shaped basket from Pottery Barn and we use it to store all the dogs toys. 

Another beautiful Mark and Graham personalized item! This comes in a few different colors, but I especially love the blush pink.

More Mark and Graham! This leather leash is so chic!! This can also be personalized. 

This toy is too funny so I had to share. This would be perfect for any dog mom who loves her rose!

The best way to spoil a dog mom is to spoil her dogs! This bed form Pottery Barn is classic and luxurious.

This is definitely on my wish list! It is a hand painted mug of your own pet! I love it! 

Since I have been grooming my dogs at home, I have been buying bandanas off of Etsy to make their grooming time more special. I don't know if I'm alone in this, but when I used to pick my dogs up from grooming, I would love to see what bandanas the groomer put on them! Now, I have fun picking out my own.

Maggie and Dolly both have this collar and I can definitely say it is great quality. I love the color (lots of other colors available) and I love the brass hardware. 

Enjoy shopping links above or below.
Woof! Woof!



No comments :

Post a Comment