SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Finding BLISS in quarantine life

To be completely honest, quarantine life has been hard. I am balancing between working, entertaining an energetic almost-three-year-old, constantly cleaning our house, laundry, cooking meals, grooming dogs, doing landscaping, etc.etc (phew...I am exhausted just typing all of that!), but between the chaos there have been major moments of pure bliss! There is this magic that I have discovered when we stay home and see what life is like without rushing between classes and playgroups. There is this slow time that occasionally happens where I can just be a kid with my kid. To me, that is pure bliss!


The other day, a friend dropped off a bubble machine on our front porch for Charlie. It was the sweetest thing to just see how much joy bubbles brought all of us. Charlie had fun dancing in the bubbles & trying to pop them.


I live for the moments when she wants me to hold her and comfort her. Charlie is normally always on the go, but when she needs her mommy, I cannot wait to hold her close.


One thing that has always brought me so much joy is getting Charlie dressed in adorable outfits. During our years of infertility, I dreamt of all the outfits I would dress my little one in! It has been so fun watching Charlie grow and dressing her along the way.

The dress Charlie is wearing is from Bella Bliss, one of my favorite classic children's clothing boutiques! She is wearing the Milly Pima Dress, which I absolutely love because it is beautiful, but it is also made of the softest Pima cotton so Charlie can still run around in it and have fun. 

Shop other playtime Pima styles from Bella Bliss below.





No comments :

Post a Comment