SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

My Mother's Day Wish List

Mother's Day is around the corner and it is quickly becoming a bigger holiday than Christmas in my book (LOL not really, but at least thats what I am hoping in the gift department...hint hint to my husband). In all seriousness though, Mother's Day is very special to me because I spent so many years longing and trying to become a mother. Now that we have Charlie, I can honestly say that I never understood the meaning of exhaustion until now! Having a kid is hard work! Between sleep deprivation and needing to be on top of it all 24/7, I am totally drained! My number one wish for Mother's Day is to wake up to a clean house and have a warm cup of coffee, but if that doesn't happen, these gifts will definitely be accepted. :-)

I recently discovered Pamela Munson bags and quickly fell in love. I think they embody everything I love, style wise. They are elegant, but casual & fun. I really want one!

I recently purchased the children's jammies in this pattern. Now, all I need is the sleep shirt so I can match Charlie!

Aerin Lauder is one of my style icons. I wish I could purchase everything she creates! This little pillow is just a hint of her style and I love it. 

Another Aerin item! I love this confetti pitcher. I can always used more serve ware in our home since we host so frequently. This would be cute for drinks next to the pool!

This mixer is big on my list! I love the color and the hobnail bowl. I currently have a Kitchen Aid mixer that is 10 years old. I know they last forever, but I would gladly donate my current one to get this one! :-)

I found out about Lauren Phelps through instagram and had one of her little moments sketches done of Charlie and I. It is absolutely beautiful! I have wanted a portrait done of Charlie and I would love to have one created by Lauren. 

Aerin...again! I guess this is a very Aerin Mother's Day for me! I love Aerin perfume as much as I love her style in everything else. 

I love the quote "Life is too short to be taken seriously" on this dish. A very good reminder! 

This plates are so beautiful and I feel like they would make a great backdrop to so many table settings. The ruffle and gold just make me happy!

Fresh flowers are the key to my heart. These roses are beautiful! It has been getting harder and harder to get fresh flowers locally here in Michigan, so these would be such a gift for me!

"A dream is a wish your heart makes..." Since I've been scrubbing the floors like Cinderella lately while in quarantine, I thought I'd share something extra special that I have always wanted. These are a ridiculous splurge, but they are iconic and never go out of style. 

Shop my Mother's Day wish list with links above or below:



No comments :

Post a Comment