SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 6, 2020

Easter Dinner Table



Setting the table for holidays is one of my all time favorite things. It is an opportunity to be creative and also an opportunity to create a mood inside the home that is different from the norm. Since we aren't getting out much these days (like, at all LOL), I thought it would be fun to play with an Easter dinner table. I set the table for 6, but it will only be Greg, Charlie, and I...and maybe a stuffed animal or two. I knew right away when I saw these salad plates from Williams - Sonoma that I wanted to incorporate them somehow into our Easter celebration. These plates are beyond beautiful, even more so in person. I have always been someone who generally sticks with neutral dishes, but lately I am loving going all out with pattern. Since we won't be able to see family for Easter, I am hoping to do a brunch and a dinner for the three of us and just really try to make it extra special. 






Do you plan on setting an Easter table for your family?
Will you dress up or keep it casual?



Shop the Easter table below.




No comments :

Post a Comment