SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Easter goodies for young boys

Today is one of the last days to place yours orders online to receive them by Easter. I wanted to share some adorable goodies for young boys that will hopefully make your Easter shopping easier. It is so important that we keep Easter special for our little ones during this time!

How cute is my nephew, Oliver?

Have fun filling up your little ones Easter basket!

This adorable musical bunny would be an entertaining addition to any Easter basket. 

This is one of our most favorite Easter books. I like to teach Charlie of the true meaning of Easter and that its not all about bunnies and eggs. 

This bunny is so classic that you could use it for decor in your little ones bedroom. I love incorporating knit dolls into Charlie's bedroom decor. 

How adorable are these sneakers? Perfect spring color and patter for little boys. These will be great for the summer at the playground.

If I know one thing about little boys is that they love ride-on cars! At least my nephew, Oliver, does. This one is super cute so it won't make your house look like a daycare if it is left out in the family room!

This was one of the first books I ever bought for my children. I bought it years before I was ever pregnant and I wrote a special note inside. 

This is a great size Easter basket and the color of the liner is beautiful. I love the light blue gingham theme going on here!

I think bow ties on little boys are so adorable! 

If your little one is anything like Charlie, they require 1,000 bath toys to take a bath ;-) This little ducky is a cute and modern update from the classic rubber ducky.

Every year I order Charlie a pair of TBBC pajamas for Easter and for Christmas. Here is an adorable boy version. I love the style and I always get the butt monogramed. I would order one size up. 

I didn't know a sensory kit could be chic until I saw these! YW+F does such an amazing job of making this super cool sensory kits. They have such great themes and Charlie loves hers. 

Charlies most recent obsession is my bedtime sleep mask. 
I thought I would get her the girl version of this. 

This set was included in my little girls gift guide for Easter, but in a different pattern. I love children's dishes and anything Beatrix Potter is so classic.

Shop links above or below:


No comments :

Post a Comment