SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

My favorite baby gear- in green!

Today, I am sharing some of my favorite baby products, but with a twist- they are all green! I am loving a soft green this season and it works perfectly for baby gear, especially if you plan on having multiple children and want your products to be gender neutral. I love how calming green is in a nursery. Charlie's nursery in our old house was green and it always felt so peaceful to me. After browsing the internet, I am happy to say all of the product I genuinely loved when Charlie was a newborn now come in green! All items are linked below.

Kickee pants is one of our most favorite brands. The footie jammies were our favorite when Charlie was a newborn because they were so soft and stretched easily to get on her little wiggly body. They also had preemie size, which we needed!

I absolutely love a monogrammed scalloped pillow in a nursery. I think it is such a sweet item that can be a keepsake. It is also very classic and gives any nursery an element of taste. 

We love Stokke products and this high chair looks awesome. We did not use this high chair (we used the Stokke Steps high chair), but this one looks so comfortable for baby and stylish for the home. 

Another great Stokke product. This crib is perfect for safe sleep!

I love the traditional element of silhouette art, but how it has been modernized by Minted here. This would be super cute in a nursery for boys or girls. 

A bowl that stays on a table = a happy mom! I love the color of this one. 

Ok, sleep sacks are the BEST! I absolutely love Kyte sleep sacks. Charlie is 2 1/2 and still sleeps in one. It is a safe way to keep her warm and comfortable in the crib. Bonus: she can't spread her legs to try and climb out of the crib!

We used muslin blankets often when Charlie was a baby. We didn't swaddle her in them, but we used them all of the time as stroller blankets or play mats. We have even used them to wipe up spills we have created when we are out and about!

The UppaBaby Vista is definitely an investment, but SO worth it. I love our stroller SO much! It lasts so long, too. It has an infant car seat attachment option, bassinet, and toddler stroller. You then can convert it into a double stroller or even tote three kicks along with the addition of the kick board. I cannot say enough good things about it! It also has a huge basket underneath for shopping.

Shop the post below:

No comments :

Post a Comment