SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Charlie's Window Seat

The window seat in Charlie's room is one of my all time favorite spaces in our house. Maybe it is because it is the only truly finished spot, in my opinion, but I just love how it feels! I originally was going to go with a neutral pink and white fabric, but then I saw this pink and green floral and it just felt right! I love how it turned out. As you may have noticed, Charlie loves to dress up! We keep all of her dress up clothes in the drawers under the window seat. It is the perfect place for her to be able to explore.


Bedroom Links Below:

Wall paper- Farrow & Ball
Bench Pillows (excluding cushion and bolsters) - Caitlin Wilson
Baskets- Ballard Designs
Wicker Table & Chairs- Spice Islands on Amazon
Knit Stuffed Animals - Bla bla kids
Anywhere Chair- Pottery Barn Kids
Crib - RH baby & child (no longer available)


Here are some links to some adorable play dresses!



No comments :

Post a Comment