SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Going Green for March




It is March and that means it is time to go green! This month, I am going green across the board meaning in what we wear, what we decorate with, what we eat, etc. I am going to be showing as much green as possible this month! Starting off, I am sharing the cutest little green outfits and accessories for baby & kids. 

I am loving this classic green dress. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day, Easter, spring break, and well into summer.

This bow headband from Nordstrom would be perfect for a mommy & me matching - just buy two!
This is adult size, but if your toddler's head is anything like mines, it will fit their head.

Adorable for Easter for to fill with St. Patricks Day treats. 

Wee Ones makes the best bows.

Adorable blouse at a reasonable price and so timeless. 

Charlie wears her green Hunters all year round. Green hunters are classic and also can go boy or girl.

This is another gender neutral style. Pair with a ruffle top for girls or a cute henley for boys .

These shoes are too adorable to resist. I wish they came in my size. 

The details of this sundress are so classic! This would look adorable for spring and well into summer. I am loving the check print!

Shop the post below:



No comments :

Post a Comment