SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Valentine's Gifts for Little Boys Under $20

You didn't think I would forget about the little lads, did you? I love shopping for girl stuff, but it is just as fun for me to shop for little boys. Here are a few linked Valentine's Day gift ideas for little boys under $20.
I think kids can always use a pair of rain boots and these red ones are so cute!

Bowties are SO cute on little boys.

We can never have too many jammies!

I always dreamed of having a little boy and decorating his room with vintage trucks. This truck is super cute!

I haven't read "Hug Machine," but the reviews are great and it sounds like such a sweet story.

OK, I LOVE loafers on little boys. I love anything that looks like a little man. These are such  good price!

We have two white labradors so anything lab related is a must for us!

LOVE this hat. So classic!

P.S. Real men wear pink! :-)

Links above or shop the post below:



No comments :

Post a Comment