SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 20, 2020

Valentine's Day Gifts for Girls Under $20

Valentine's Day is around the corner! It is so much sweeter to experience holidays through Charlie's eyes and I am so looking forward to this Valentine's Day with her. I always like to make the holidays special for her with gifts and treats. I compiled a list of a few sweet gifts for girls under $20.



Here are some gift ideas for little girls under $20:

These shoes, from Amazon, are so adorable and seem to be super comfortable for Charlie. 

Stickers are a must have in our house!

I LOVE toddler purses. There is nothing more sweet, 
especially if they look like mini grown-up purses.

These bows are SO adorable! I have never seen hand painted hair bows before. 
I love finding something new and unique!

If your little is an animal lover like Charlie, they will for sure love this dancing puppy.

I always call Charlie my cuddle bug. I cannot wait to give this book to her on Valentine's Day.

I don't know if I am late to the sailor bow game, but I just discovered this shape bow and its seriously so cute! I love how oversized they are.

We can never have enough jammies, especially jammies that look so cute they can be worn to playdates.

Can't go wrong with candy!

Also, click below to shop our jammies in the photo above.
They are Roberta Roller Rabbit Pink Hearts...a classic!





No comments :

Post a Comment