SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Kids Candy Board + Valentine's Day Gifts for the Foodie

I seriously had a ball making this fun sweets board for Charlie!  I have seen a few ideas for kids candy boards in the past and I thought I would have my hand at it. This would be perfect for a kids Valentine's Day party. Everyone can just reach in and grab what they like and its all on one platter!

We are a family of foodies over here, so playing with food is always acceptable to me!

Speaking of foodies, I made a list of a few great Valentine's Day gifts for the foodie in your life.


1. These aprons from Williams - Sonoma are perfect for the mommy who loves to bake!


2. Emile Henry is my favorite brand of baking dishes and this heart pie dish is adorable! It also comes in red. 
3. Caitlin Wilson has the most tasteful & feminine home decor. This pink vase is timeless. It would go beautifully in a neutral kitchen. 

4. I love anything personalized and I love a cheese board. This is both! Plus all Mark & Graham items have the option of coming beautiful wrapped for free. 


5. This is a great coffee table book. It is a beautiful color and looks like it would have great recipes.


6. Here is another Mark & Graham gift- this beautiful acrylic tray can be personalized to say anything in just about any color. 

7. Coffee mugs are a cute way to decorate for holidays with something that is also practical. 


8. I collect linens. I love having cloth napkins for different occasions. These blush pink gingham napkins are super cute for Valentine's Day, but also can be used for Easter, Mother's Day, summer parties, etc. 





No comments :

Post a Comment