SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Luggage Upgrade from Mark & Graham

Ever since I heard of Mark & Graham, I fell in love with their products. I love monogrammed items and I love classic style. They combine both when they create their beautiful products.
On our recent trip to Florida, I realized my travel luggage situation was not working for us! I usually have Charlie in the stroller and I carry my diaper bag backpack, but the backpack always seems too small for all of the items we want to carry on. Also, I am always losing my phone in my diaper bag. I was in need of a solution so I turned to Mark & Graham for some new products. I recently shared in my instastories the new products I purchased and I wanted to share links to everything here.

1.  The Concourse Boarding Bag  is the perfect carry on bag. 

2. The Commuter Laptop Sleeve will be what I carry my laptop in inside the Concourse Boarding Bag. I love that this laptop sleeve can be carried on its own. 
3. I am so excited for this Phone Crossbody in the airport. I ALWAYS lose my phone in my diaper bag so I am exited to have my phone and my drivers license readily available for going through security, etc. 
4. This Q Charging Bracelet is such a good invention! It would be an amazing gift for someone. It is a rechargeable battery to recharge your iPhone when you run low. This is perfect for me because my phone battery is always on low!
5. The Leather Charger Roll Up is perfect for keeping all the charging cords organized. 
6. The Maddie Travel Pouch is the coordinating toiletry bag for the Maddie Weekender. I plan on using these items for road trips up north or local overnights. 

7. The Maddie Weekender is a classic duffle with lots of room. I love the bottom section that is separate for shoes. 









No comments :

Post a Comment