SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 15, 2021

Easter Basket Ideas for Colorful Little Girls

 Charlie is such a colorful little girl in so many ways. She loves all things rainbow and unicorn (lol) and so I am excited to surprise her with some fun and colorful Easter treats. Most of these items are found at Target and you can easily pick them up in time for Easter. 


1. These gummy bunnies from Williams Sonoma are so cute. 

Charlie's favorite treat is Sour Patch Kids so I know she is going to love these. 


2. How cute are these adorable socks from Janie & Jack? 

They would look so cute with a pair of Mary Janes. 


3. This Easter book has great reviews. 

I love incorporating the true meaning of Easter into Charlie's Easter basket. 


4. I love this rainbow unicorn chalk! Perfect for springtime. 

It even has glitter in it!


5. The FAO Schwarz stuffed animals from Target are so cute and great quality.

Charlie will LOVE this unicorn!


6. On our last trip to Target, Charlie picked these bunny ears out for herself and 

she absolutely loves them. Bonus: they are only $5!


7. We can never have enough WeeOnes bows in our house so 

I love included them in Charlie's Easter basket. 


8. I found this Easter grass at Target and I love that it has little paper flowers in it! 

Finally - a variation on Easter grass. So cute!


9. Etsy is a great source for adorable gifts like this wooden name puzzle


I hope this post helps to make Easter shopping a little bit easier this year.

Happy Easter!


No comments :

Post a Comment