SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 27, 2020

Easter goodies for little girls


Easter is only a few weeks away and although we are still under quarantine, I am excited to make this Easter an extra special Easter for Charlie. We may sometimes think our little ones do not understand what is going on in the world, but they pick up on a lot more than we think! Just the other night before bed, Charlie started crying and telling me she misses her friends. That being said, it can be a very stressful time for even our children. I think countering the stress in any way possible is the best thing. Making a super special Easter basket for your little one and going about holidays as normal as possible is the best thing you can do for your children right now. 
Here are some super cute Easter basket ideas to make your shopping easier:
The number one staple for the perfect Easter basket is a stuffed animal, especially a stuffed bunny. Maisonette has a ton of beautiful bunnies. 

Bubbles are perfect Easter gift because spring is around the corner and we will be spending more time outside. Bubbles will provide lots of entertainment for us during this quarantine time!

There are so many adorable styles of bunny ears right now! The sequin ones, pictured, are now sold out, but the velvet ones linked are just as adorable. Bunny ears are another Easter basket staple. 

This tea set is precious! It is under $25.00 which is an excellent price for something so special. It is porcelain and comes with this adorable wicker storage basket. 

Books are such a good gift because they keep giving! We have read some of our books probably a hundred times with Charlie. This book looks super cute!

This is the Easter basket I bought for Charlie this year. I love it! It matches the Bunny Williams nesting baskets in her room right now, so I can use this Easter basket for decor later on. I had hers personalized in light pink 

We have this book from last year and we are huge fans of the "If I were a..." books by Jellycat. We have quite a few of them. They have sensory pages on the inside that Charlie loves. And how cute is the bunny tail?!

Wee Ones bows are a new favorite of mine. I love how big they are. They look super cute on Charlie and this would be a cute addition clipped onto the Easter basket. 

A cross necklace is something Charlie does not have (until now!) and I have wanted to get her one that is special and unique. I bought this for Easter for her and I love how dainty it is. It truly looks so beautiful on her. I love it!

Every year for Easter and Christmas, I order Charlie a pair of pajamas from The Beaufort Bonnet Company. I get them either monogramed or personalized with her name on the bottom. They are so adorable and it has become sort of a tradition for me. I bought the Belle Meade Bow style in Plantation Pink for this year and I even bought the matching pair for myself (of course). 

This "Luggy" found at Maisonette is super cute way for your little one to wheel around their toys with them. Charlie always loves to load up her toys to take either upstairs, downstairs, outside, anywhere basically! We don't have this, but we have a stroller similar to this that she like to push her toys around in. 

Beatrix Potter stories are so classic and this dish set shares the same beauty! Seasonal dishes are a great way to get your child into the spirit of the season. 


Shop the post above or below: 




No comments :

Post a Comment