SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Darling Girls Valentine's Day Outfits (all on sale!)


There are so many adorable Valentine's Day outfits for girls on sale right now!! I wanted to share some of my favorites. If you order them soon they will arrive in time for Valentine's Day parties. There are some adorable accessories, too, that can be reused for other holidays and events. 

This sweater is a staple item for a little girls wardrobe. It could be worn with leggings, jeans, or skirts or even over some dresses. 

A classic red dress! 

Penelope is a special name to me and this coat is so special. It is pricey, but The Beaufort Bonnet Company is always excellent quality. I try to always buy their clothing when they go on sale. 

A classic pink bow that matches the tiered ruffle sweater. 

Smocked Auctions is one of my all time favorite clothing stores. It has affordable classic children's clothing. I love anything tractional or smocked. This Valentine's Day dress is beyond cute. 

We always need socks. Why not have adorable Valentine's Day socks?

These scalloped flats would be cute for Valentine's Day, but practical for every day. 

Ok, I am in LOVE with this top! I wish it came in my size. This is my favorite!!

A cute and classic purely Valentine's Day dress. 

I always try to buy tights on sale. We always need them so I can stock up in future sizes. 

Beautiful dress from a great company. This would be a great dress going into spring. 

Happy shopping! 

No comments :

Post a Comment