SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Summer Dreaming

Here in the midwest, it is still feeling like Christmas, with snow blanketing the ground (not gonna lie- I was actually listening to Christmas music today!), but as us Michiganders know, snow today- gone tomorrow. In the blink of an eye, we can be in midst of summer before you you even have time to pull those UGGs off. Although snow is still coming down, I think we should peek into some of the hot summer decor that is out right now.


I am currently in the market for some fun patio umbrellas for our pool deck. 
I though these two were adorable and the prices are unbeatable!
Safavieh Fringe Umbrella 9ft
Safavieh Elegant Patio Umbrella

I just purchased this Opal House rug from target for my screened porch. I LOVE the round rug trend and I especially love this outdoor version. It is going under out bistro table. 



...and speaking of bistro table, these chairs NEVER go out of style.

Savafieh Grey and White Outdoor Chair
Serena & Lily Outdoor Riviera Side Chair
Savafieh Hooper Outdoor Chairs

If you know me, you know there is no question that my child is a diva! 
I thought this chaise would be perfect for my little diva to kick back by the pool. 
Really, the price is too good to pass up on something this cute!

KidKraft Kids Chaise with Umbrella

Lastly, there are some really fabulous outdoor pillows right now. I especially am a fan of pillows from One Kings Lane because they are super custom looking without the hassle of having to order and wait (and wait and wait) for custom pillows to show up. These are a little pricey, but I have no doubt that they are good quality. Can you believe these are outdoor?

I am in love with these!

Outdoor Poka Pillows from OKL

I am big on any pillow with a fun detail like tassels, poms, fringe, etc.



Liz Outdoor Pillow from OKL

Here are some good looking and more affordable outdoor pillows. The first is a classic wide stripe in  a neutral. The second is a seriously amazing deal from Target. I love the chambray.
Runway Stripe Outdoor Pillow from Pottery Barn
I ordered three of these for our screen porch:
Threshold Square Outdoor Pillow Chambray from Target


Loving this pattern
Tidepool Outdoor Pillow from OKL

How adorable and chic is this set from Target? It is currently on SALE!

Opal House Britanna 3pc set from Target

I hope this inspires you to get your outdoor spaces ready for summer!

Enjoy!

xxo
Allie











No comments :

Post a Comment